City Seeks Volunteers For Commission Seats

The City of Sacramento seeks individuals to serve on the following city boards and commissions:

  • Civil Service Board: Provide, by rule, interpretation and administration of ordinances affecting personnel.
  • Community Racial Profiling Commission: To serve as an advisory body to the City regarding traffic stop data collection and analysis process and analysis interpretation.
  • Compensation Commission: To establish the compensation for the Mayor, members of the City Council, and public members of City Boards and Commissions.
  • Development Oversight Commission: Monitor the implementation of recommendations made by the Mayor’s Commission on development, and review the procedures and processes of the city departments and divisions responsible for implementing the recommendations made by the Mayor’s Commission on development that were approved by the City Council on July 20, 1999.
  • Sacramento Heritage, Inc. Board of Directors: Provide for the preservation of architecturally and historically significant buildings in the City of Sacramento . Provide for preservation related housing in the City of Sacramento . Prepare and submit an Annual Report to the membership
  • Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Commission: Advise the City Council and the Board of Supervisors on housing and redevelopment programs for the city and county.

For additional information or questions, please call the Office of the City Clerk at 808-7200 or check out their website.

Speak Your Mind