Can Do!

For those nabes whose garbage, recycling and/or green waste cans are damaged or MIA since the Jan. 4 mini-tornado and don’t know what to do about it…

Give the city’s Utilities Department at buzz at 808-5454 to request repair or a new can.

And for those of you who have complained about the way sanitary workers leave our streets littered with rubbish, stop kvetching to each other and call the City of Sacramento and let them know! Our city council representative Ray Tretheway can be reached at 808-7001.

Speak Your Mind